CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Healme by healme ..... Animals & Pets Health Support

Date:   7/5/2006 1:54:41 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   17,971
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=75980

I never heard back from you, Read some of my posts on the pet forum. I realized something for you to ask your vet friend if possible. Her eye isn't look normal. She sleeps with one eye closed and one eye open somewhat. Her pupils are not the same. One will be slit and the other big and round. One eye looks bright the other one with the big pupil looks darker. Its kinda strange because this is on the same side of her body she leans to when she falls and its the same side of the body that ear problem is. SHe still is not eating hardly anything. I have to open almost 6 different cat foods before I find something she will eat and then its only small amount. she licks the juice off and then eat a few bites. Even when she is resting her head bobs slightly ( which might be just from her breathing) not sure. I am so worried about her. I read that her platelets would be low and red cells high with high blood pressure if it was a stroke. I would think the vet would have addressed that in the bloodwork. All he said was the kidney bloodwork came out slightly elevated and they thought that was from lack of nutrition ( water, food) I am giving her antibotics ( baytril)once a day. I am at a loss. The vet wants me to finish those first but I am on my 7th day and nothing is better.It looks like the eye problem would be a taletail sign of something. That eye that the pupil is big never slits at all. She seems so sick. I hope your friend might have some better ideas. Also there is a lump in her throat that the vet said was a swollen lymph node. Its huge and I think it might be why she doesn't eat well because she acts like she is going to gag after she eats. It feels fixated to me ( not moving) SO i am concerned for her, THe Antibiotics should help that but I am on day 7 and it feels bigger(like its not draining)Also one more thing she has small amount of leakage coming from the eye that is always large. Thanks!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=75980