CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I am very excited--oil pulling by Rabbitears ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/23/2006 3:52:36 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   13,599
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=759224

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Below is something that I posted on the OP forum several days ago, which I think applies to your hypothesis.

Glad you made the post about plasma and bacteria because I would like to add to this. I've known for a long time that in order to be healthy the bloodstream and colon need to be purified.

Although it has been stated that OP is a mystery, in regard to health benefits, the plasma/blood cells would be the link. To explain further, in my early 20's I had several bouts of tonsilitis. At one point, I didn't want to have Antibiotics but my doctor explained to me that infections of the tonsils and/or ears can directly affect the heart, damaging it with toxins leaching into the bloodstream.

Approximately, ten years ago, a researcher discovered that people who flossed their teeth could increase their longevity by increasing their chances of a healthy heart. It was explained that bacteria which helps form plague, leeches into the gums and bloodstream going directly to the heart.

Additionally, in regard to a health crisis, alternative practitioners will advise a person to take a tincture substance by lifting the tongue when swallowing. This is the quickest way to get a substance into the bloodstream without using needles.

In reading about OP and knowing the health benefits, I have surmised that swishing pulls the toxins out of the mouth, preventing infection into the bloodstream. This gives the body a chance to repair itself, with SUSTAINED new blood cells pumped throughout the body. The body will produce 200 billion red blood cells per day. However, if the body is being flooded with toxins these new blood cells become corrupted too.

The body is amazing and can self heal itself, if given a chance. I can see how adding the procedure of OP would prevent auto-intoxication of bacteria and junk that is present in the mouth.

A purified or less toxic bloodstream would certainly bring health to the entire body.

Rabbitears

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=759224