CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I had a baby with Rhesus disease - can I have another? I am Rh sensitized now. by white tiger ..... Pregnancy, Birth & Homebirth

Date:   10/23/2006 1:37:06 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   6,237
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=758904

Hi Skeptic_But_GungHo

It is still risky if the baby is Rh positive and If some of the baby's blood should enter into your system. This can happen under some circumstances such as during the childbirth, the childs blood naturally crossing the placenta between 28 weeks and delivery, during an amniocentesis, if a miscarriage occurs and of course an abortion would increase risk.

I think you already know, if your baby's Rh positive blood enters your bloodstream which is Rh Negative, then your immune system sees the cells as 'incompatible' or 'foreign' and will produce anti-rhesus antibodies to try to destroy them for your own self protection.
Then if you have another pregnancy where the baby is Rh positive, these antibodies that have formed will pass into the baby's bloodstream by way of the placenta and attack the red blood cells of the baby.
When the naturally created anti-rhesus antibodies are present in your bloodstream, they will remain for life in the same way as antibodies for chicken pox will remain in a persons bloodstream.

Natural medicine is preferable but, Sometimes in extreme circumstances we may have to rely doctors.
----------------------------------------------------------

As for the sores your husband had in his mouth, that is curable by natural medicine.

Mix 4 drops of tea tree oil and 4 drops of lavender oil with 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. Apply this mixture on the sores with a cotton swab or a clean finger.
The positive effects will be noticeable the first day of treatment, continue applying until the sores are gone, this will take three to five days of treatment.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=758904