CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The dangers of Curezone EMR,ergonomics and *home-schooling* :-) by Zoebess ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/4/2006 9:40:07 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,103
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=748465

I *hear* you~~ I admit to being a rebel myself and tend to do work which keeps me near to nature. I prefer it and certainly would not work with computers unless it was to use it as a personal tool. I have turned down more than a few opportunities and do not regret it. A hike or watching the sun go down beats sitting *glued* to anything with a cord...ggg.

Still, as a tool, the computer opens up the world to us and gives us access to information which can really make a difference in our lives and so that is something I consider worthy of my time. Certainly, it keeps my relationship with friends and family alive through email and pictures. I have taken a picture of a sunset and somewhere I am in real time and love that my kid can see it when she gets home the same evening I took it.

I had two lengthy periods this summer without a computer and was pleased to have no withdrawal symptoms. I definitely spent even more time outside and had a more difficult time keeping in touch with those I emailed with, but mentally I went with the flow and was none the worse for the vacation from the cyber-world.

I do also worry about the EMR. I bought some radionic device which is supposed to help ameliorate the effects but who knows. We are subjected to so much we have no control over however. I intend to control what I can and bless the rest...ggg.

I hope the time comes for you when you have achieved the balance you crave and with it peace with the imperfection we all must endure in these times. Your book sounds wonderful and your son will be fortunate that he has such a loving mother to care enough to want him to benefit from the fruits of your labor and research!

A book is a great idea and your effort inspires me to sift through my own files and perhaps organize them in some fashion as to encompass notes to my daughter.

Thank you for sharing your feelings~~

blessings,
Zoe

-_-

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=748465