CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: could you elaborate on what this programme involves? by melvel ..... Acne Forum

Date:   10/3/2006 9:09:14 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,120
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=747383

Yes, my skin has gotten so much better. I am almost finished, this is my last week on the cleanse. I will finish my 2 months next monday. I have seen a drastic change in my skin. I am not suffering "breakouts" anymore. I am about to start my period (I know, too much info) and normally I would have a bad breakout with big pussy or red pimples...nope, not this time. Last month I barely got any at all as well. I have a few small ones that are barely noticeable. I have had several people tell me my skin looks so much better. One thing I love is that i actually work out all the time now. The book says to do it morning and night but I am too busy to do that so I normally work out when I get home from work. I do a lot of yoga now and really love it.

As a tip. The book suggests websites to find some of the products you will need such as the Bentonite clay, aloe vera gel, tea tree soap and vitamins...check out your local whole foods market. their website is wholefoods.com and you can check if you have one in your area. I found a lot of things in their personal care section. It's a lot better to do it that way since you will save shipping and you can get the stuff immediately. They also have hormone and chemical free chicken and fish. And a lot of organic stuff too.

I did a 3 month Dr. Natura Colon Cleanse and 2 Liver Flushes before starting this detox. These helped a lot too. But, my skin never looked this good, not even close. I did my 3rd Liver Flush 3 weeks ago which yeilded 300 stones and I will be doing a Liver Flush this friday. You don't have to but I also suggest working in a colonic. You can search on the internet for a doc that will perform one. It will normally be an alternative therapy doc I think. I saw so many toxins release when I had it done, it felt so fantastic.

Anyway, good luck. Don't hesitate to email the author if you have any questions at all...he is super helpful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=747383