CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Some Suggestions for Treating MS. by dee522 ..... Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Date:   9/30/2006 3:07:11 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,245
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=745826

I'm a 38yr old law school grad living in Lansing, MI. I'm a JAG Corp army reservist. I'm an active member of my church ministry. I was DX'd with MS 5/13/2005!! The military have to give me an honorable discharge after 10 years of service ;o(

I have double vision, (the reason for me seeking medical attention to begin with), which is coupled with a blurred effect. (Optical neuritis maybe?)

The optician says I have 20/20 vision, and if there were such a thing as 20/20 vision - I would have it!! The neuro told me on Thursday that I have way too many active lesions on my brain and spine, and I have to start Copaxone immediately. Not is it the most aggressive MS drug we have, but I have to inject myself everyday????

I have increasing spacity in my right leg (I walk with a limp now). My PT says my muscles are beginning to atrophy, and my right hamstring is severely weak (hence the limping). As I walk, my leg locks back as far as the range of motion allows, then I have to drag it to make the next step.

I now drag my right leg, and can't lift it to put on pants.

I have a really annoying 'pinched nerve' feeling in my right shoulder along the neck area; a constant headache; I yawn every 20 minutes, but I don't feel tired(??) - and when I do, it's sudden. As in I-gotta-sleep-right-now!! But then I only sleep for 4 - 6 hours a night. I stay up until 2, 3, 4, 5am - and then wake up at 7, 8, 9am!! Without feeling tired!!

I experience urinary urgency, but then don't completely empty my bladder, so I feel the need to go as soon as I've been. And then experience 3 drops of urine!!

Since the DX, my face and body (especially the face) has broken out in THE most severe Acne - where I've NEVER had Acne in my life!!

And I seem to be sliding - ever so slowly - down this slippery slope of MS Madness!!

I don't take MS drugs. I'm fearful of what they're capable of. But since my most recent neuro visit on Thursday - I'm evermore fearful of that slippery slope! I'm finding - more than ever - that I need to press more into my faith since my personal physcian overrides anything a medical degree can state as 'truth'

I confess myself healed. By the stripes on the back of Jesus Christ, I am the healed of the Lord - the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will continue to stand inline and in agreement with His Word. Amen and AMEN!!

Faith without works is dead - and my faith works are supposed to include my own efforts for my own healing. My faith is waivering in the light of adversity, and I need to rejuevenate that faith!! My neuro gave me the bad report on Thursday that I'm now condidered 'progressive' since I have had no remittanse since May 2005. 2 doctors - (a D.O. and a MD who's a D.O. resident) - in the same clinic state they want me to start Copaxone (UGH)

But I'm so opposed to taking drugs, I'm at a deadend, and don't know where to turn. I'm feeling tearful, but I can't cry because i can't cry over spilled milk. It won't be any less spilled by my tears. I have to clean it up!! But how?!?!

Right now, I'm not doing anything. I don't know what to do. What to eat. What supplements to take.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I eat 75% organic, and I'm at a loss.

I had all of my Amalgams removed and replaced with tooth-colored fillings starting in December 2005 and the last one being replaced in February 2006

I stopped taking vitamins and supplements a few months ago. And each time I eat dairy (mainly icecream as of late) I gat super blurred vision.

I recently started chiropractic subluxation and speech and cognitive therapy (since my memory is now quite atrocious, and I can't write on a line anymore!!)

What vitamins and supplements should I concentrate on. What exercises should I attempt. Where do I turn

Can you help me please?

God bless you

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=745826