CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Jesus by MentalNomad ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   9/26/2006 10:50:44 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   3,914
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=743129

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Mona! Good to see you, long time no hear, lol. :) I've put in some pictures of the twins one year pictures and Angel's four year pictures below that we took a couple of weeks ago. They are just getting so big on me! Wow. Life's been going good, God has blessed us tremendously and though the devil has come against us (well doesn't he all Christians? mean old thing...) God has worked it out for good.

I'll just give you a quick instance, I want to brag on God a little--I had a wreck a week and a half ago in my van. First one I've ever had and all three girls were with me. Angel had took her seatbelt off to try and get something, I was trying to take care of that and turned back around to a vehicle that had stopped to turn. This is how good God is--Angel only had a bruise and little cut on her face. She was in a position to fly straight through the windsheild had God not protected her. The rest of us was protected and entirely fine as well. The van was totaled so we bought a 2004 Montanta with only 60,000 miles for $4000 less than everyone else was asking for identical ones. And after the insurance money we went into debt for less than what we did on our Venture 3 years ago. So we went from having a 1998 Venture with 125,000 miles on it to a much newer, smoother van with half the miles. How's that for turning what the devil meant for bad into good?

Honestly, I would have loved for it to never have happened, and I'm not sure what happened that we were not protected from it altogether, but I trust God and I praise Him for working things out for good. I hate going into debt for anything other than a house, but Jesus is so wonderful that Josiah's job is gearing up for the winter and if we are careful with our money we should have the van paid off altogether come the end of January. To me that is still pretty marvelous considering we paid $9600 originally and already owe less than $6000. Ok, I wasn't very quick about it was I?? I'm just not good at condensing. ;)

Ok, on to other things. The weather is wonderful in Oklahoma, I wish it was like this all year long! Let's just skip summer and winter temperatures ok? Yeah, sounds good to me...:)

My little ones are doing great, Calleigh and Cadence are just walking everywhere and getting into everything! The toilet is a hard place to keep them out of when the four year old keep forgetting to shut the door! Funny thing is, Angel never played in the toilet--but now I've got two that run straight for it! What a mess. :P :) They are just too cute, if I could find a way to post a video that I took with my camera a few days ago I would. They are a lot of fun. Angel is going to Headstart, she just loves it. She wishes school would go Saturday and Sunday too. She's a social butterfly. I want to homeschool her, and I don't ever want school to be a negative experience for her, so I'm debating what to do so she will get the interaction she needs and desires.

In your other post you mentioned you were scaling down on your online business, would you mind my asking what you do? I sell on ebay a lot, and have Powerseller status, and the extra income is nice. But it is getting to the point it is so time consuming and I want to spend more time learning about God that I want to scale down too.

Well, it is time to feed the twins, Cadence is very loudly voicing her opinion over here. ;) Nice to see you and God bless! Caitlin Lorraine

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Biblical/4year2.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Biblical/4year.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Biblical/1year3.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Biblical/1year2.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=743129