CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: HPV Cure? by #60070 ..... STD Alternatives Support Forum

Date:   9/22/2006 8:29:36 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   32,733
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=741118

THIS METHOD IS WORKING!!!!!!!

i am currently trying this method right now and it WORKS!! as a matter a fact i dont even exactly have warts but rather jus a skin infection of HPV and and its visible it looks extra wrinkly.. but anyways i decided to try it... and the results are amazing and on top of it i figured out a way to reduce pain. what you do is you sit in a bathrub full of water...when you place the H202 on the infected area it begins to slowly burn then sting and it will "burn like hell" BUT! when u sit back in the water then pain goes down especially if u swish it( your penis) around a bit.. the effects still remain the same, the 35% peroxide penetrates the skin and bubbles up the where the virus has infected the area, and being in a bath tub full of water YOU CAN SEE IT WORKING...i was happy that i was finally beating this... im going through the healing process right now..

and heres the most interesting part about using this method... even tho i added 35% peroxide ONLY on the most infected areas... other parts of my whole penis began to get scabs... i firmly believe that the immune system began to recognize the latent virus in other areas of my skin.. the supplements i took where like his but... even more

i took....

3G (3000mg) of vit C daily

2 (kirkland daily multi vitamins & minerals) pills

2 magnesium pills

2 potassium pills

2 l-lysine pills (fights viruses)

1 table spoon of liquid olive leaf extract with oregano essential oil

2 pills of "HUMAWORM" every 12 hours before a meal

2 Echinacea & Goldenseal

2 pills of Fish oil

2 pills of zinc

table spoon of pau 'd arco

2 pills of vitamin b 12

2 pills of niacin

2 pills of cats claw

2 pills of dandelion root

and i began to juice leafy green vegetables like, parsley and dandelion greens

i also juiced ginger, garlic and thyme

and i recently started eating papaya seeds

DRINK PENTLY OF WATER!!!!
(i dont know if u can tolerate all of this... but i can, epsecially for this virus)

...as you can see im very serious about defeated this f'cking virus and it pisses me off (always use a condom kids) ive been having this virus for 2 years now constantly
trying to fight it and this is the best results ive ever seen, i also try staying away from meat as much as possible, and i also do a lot of cardio exercising... i pray i defeated this virus and im doing whatever is takes (THE NATURAL WAY) because i believe it is the best

i HIGHLY recommend everybody to use #68080's method of fighting this virus and defating it and the whole concept is while you destroy the virus USE ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM i stress this tough because who the f'ck wants this sh't to come back =/ definatly not me

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=741118