CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Exactly!! by Tracey ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   9/17/2006 12:59:35 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   6,592
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=737348

Well...this is alllllll very interesting!!!

As I read your post for the second time I was thinking....ahhhh...right...so Anthony needs to bring the energy DOWN (from being 'up' there all the time)...down through his HEART...and then further...through his feet.....then I realized that I have just been experiencing this exact same thing! (duh - ain't that the way it always is) For year's I had been denying the physical somehow (because it's sooooo much better 'up' here eh??)....but, wow, I have really only JUST learned about the physical world, being physical, being grounded in the EARTH....and, yes, all the enjoyments that go along with being a very solid Human Being! (I knew it intellectually in the past - but now I really get to feel it)

When a good friend of mine was here in February - we went to the beach and she took me through some yoga poses (I've done yoga maybe twice before in my life)....well, after about an hour (?) of really maybe just 2 or 3 poses (simple ones - it was more a meditation in a simple pose - which was greeeeat) I couldn't move my mouth!! I felt tooooooo much energy going through me, all vibratey...and my mouth was paralized! The only other time I've felt this is after a super crazy busy day waitressing and interacting with lots of people with LOTS of giving-energy. Weird eh?? I always thought that, perhaps, I expended too much energy and didn't have any left over (for my mouth?) -man, sounds weird -but it's true!

Anyway- what was my point? Um....oh yeah - after that, she had me stamp my feet on the sand - a totally simple exercise but, BOY, did it feel good and right...she understood that I was totally missing the EARTH, Root, groundedness....so the stamping of the feet was to bring me back down...

Anyway - even though I haven't ever felt like I have a hard time being here on earth - we do have a similar thing going on in that we both need to GROUND and be HERE (I mean, we're HERE, we wanted to be here...we have to enjoy it!) And that's where the second thing comes in: Enjoyment: 5th house stuff. I just went through a Pluto square my Saturn in the 5th...soooo...I've transformed my 5th house enjoyment too!

Muchas cosas. Soooo glad to hear that you have investigated the hand-on healing thing....

I understand the muddify/clarify thing -oooooh yes!! (you have Neptune conjunct your Moon and I have Neptune conjunct my Mercury...ahhhhh the beautiful misty clouds!)

love T

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=737348