CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Puffins by Tracey ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   9/15/2006 2:29:30 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   7,318
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=736479

Hey Wombat!

My very first impression of your dream was that your mind is very very powerful (powerlines)...that you have great mental capabilities...that you can really reach your goals and ideals by using that good mind of yours. (dreams often, well, sometimes!, show you what's available, what's in the way and what the solution is)

I like the blue feet...feet are Piscean (not sure if you know your birth chart at all) and represent your Path, where you're going, how you're getting there...and blue...communication, expression...a Mind (mercury) color for sure. So, we have another symbol indicating that you're using your Mind (alot)....

Perhaps that there were gazillions of puffins means that you have tooooo many ideas - and you need to consolidate and concentrate on one idea in order to manifest them? (poco a poco) (powerlines: it sounds to me like you have great manifesting abilities - maybe you already know this....or maybe the too many ideas thing is in the way...)

Puffins, the word itself....out of breath, perhaps....because of too many options/ideals/ideas?

Now...oh right...a crucial part in the dream...they were all teaching their young to fly! BEAUTIFUL. Your mental processes are growing and learning...perhaps you are doing some new work on your Mind...? Teaching your ideas and ideals to take off, fly....

And the last crucial part....do you know why the Mother didn't like you watching her? Can you dig into that a bit? Because this is pretty important.....it's like a major KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...REMEMBER Wombat!!!! ya know? Wake up...remember this idea, don't forget...

You're SEEING something...watching something....and your higher self wants you to reeeally see it....not to forget.

Any ideas?

Tracey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=736479