CureZone   Log On   Join

Interstitial Cystitis Remarkable Remedy by #8869 ..... Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Date:   10/17/2003 9:49:09 PM ( 21 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,556
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=73313

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello! My name is Karen Highsmith and I live in Montgomery, IL. I was medically diagnosed some 14 years ago with the horrible & debilitating disease of "Interstitial Cystitis."

I.C. is an extremely painful disease of the urinary bladder. My Urologist tried many clinical treatments; sadly to say, with little or no help. (1) 8 Rimso Bladder Instillments; (2) Oxybutin; (3) Pyridium; (4) Elavil; (5) Vistrial; (6) Elmiron (which unfortunately I could not tolerate because of the nausea); and also (7) Prelief.

It was also necessary for me to constantly watch my diet very closely because many foods & beverages would greatly trigger my severe pain with all urgency & frequency.

For so many years I cried a lot .... Never have I felt so miserable & hopeless in my entire life! Not only did I have the severe pain that is associated with I.C., but basically, I could no longer enjoy the food I loved; such as Fruits & Salads or any acid-forming foods whatsoever; including coffee...and the list kept going on & on.

I was extremely depressed and there was no way out of MY DILEMMA. However, I did thank God for my dear husband, family & friends which were all very supportive and this did help some of the time.

Then about a 1 1/2 years ago, I was introduced to a WONDERFUL PRODUCT called, "Tamer Products," which neutralizes the acid in food for people suffering with I.C. Tamer has just launched a company called pH Sciences and they have recently started selling a product called pH Control, which reduces the acid in urine to help people with I.C.

So I decided to really put it to the TEST! But to my ultimate surprise, it REALLY WORKED for me! My bladder pain, urgency & frequency dramatically improved 70-80% with the daily use of this Product.

I am now able to eat my much desired fruits again. I drink coffee and even have those "Forbidden Acid-Forming Foods" like spaghetti, pizza, etc. (of course, in moderation) with little or NO PROBLEM!

My life has truly changed since pH Control and TAMER, and now I would love to share my "Thankful Testimony" with my other fellow sufferers of I.C.

With all my heart, I can sincerely say that these products have transformed my life and that no other product that I have tried has even come close to the effectiveness of the pH Sciences products in relieving my many years of suffering.

This AMAZING PRODUCT sold by "pH Sciences, Inc., reduces the urinary acid in our bodies; and some of the I.C. Sufferers know, it is that acid-burning urine that mainly causes our pain. pH Science sells pH Control (especially made for I.C. sufferers) along with some other products: (1) pH Choice (for neutralizing acids in foods & beverages); and, of course ( 2 ) Coffee Tamer, etc.

You may obtain these wonderful products from:

pH Sciences, Inc.
P.O. Box 65260
Seattle, WA 98155

Phone #: 1-877-363-2243

I truly believe, you too, will receive the wonderful results as I have.

God Bless You!

Sincerely,

Karen Highsmith

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=73313