CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Just a Thought by remi96 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/6/2006 3:27:38 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   17,943
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=731110

Yep, join the club...the candida club

We all question what we are doing half the time. Is it really helping , hurting. I think the main point is that it takes time to heal and not to try to rush it.

I take alot of supps. I do so because my symptoms are helped by them because I believe my symptoms are mainly from mineral deficiences. But for some they might not be as helpful. Many supps do have fillers, binders etc. You have to buy high quality stuff, cause you get what you pay for here. Personally I do not believe much in herbs. But I believe everyone needs a multi, magnesium and calcium and vit c. I am also a big believer in concentrace minerals since they are in their natural form from sea water. I put a few drops in my water bottles.

But, and this might scare some people but , the very vitamins we are low on while we have candida, are the very vitamins that candida feed off of, that is why we are low. So if you are nutritionally okay, you might want to stick with a simple multi or vit c. If you have joint, muscle problems, stiffness, cramps or anxiety , then you need magnesium, you are low. But if you have no symptoms of mineral def. just do the vit c and multi.Try to get other vitamins nutritionally from healthy organic food. Candida cannot really get at it too easily from healhty food.

But what you bring up is what Sans Sucre and I are questioning. The very p b and c shake that helped me sooooo much, may just be killing too much, making me too toxic and I wind up spinning my wheels in the mud. So I guess it comes down to listening to the body. And each body is different.

All you can do it stop taking them and see what happens. If you feel worse or need them then go back. That is really the only way to gauge it.

Michelle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=731110