CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: --correction needed !!!!!!!!!-- by 2dreem ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   9/2/2006 10:52:06 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   17,991
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=728766

3 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

WOW! I wasn't expecting you to start insulting me. Could you please inform people with consideration, and not start throwing insults at them? That was a very insensitive message. How can you expect anyone to respect what you have to say or help anyone if you insult everyone who suggest something different than what you say.

Honestly, I haven't seen much evidence that suggests a lot of the statements you throw around are correct either!

Anyways, hopefully now we can start talking like civilized people.

The information I got about borax came from the book The Cure For All Diseases. I have used it all around my household and from what I have seen it is completely safe. According to Dr. Clark, the reason borax kills insects is because the sharpness of the borax tears their 'bellies' and cause them to die. Now, I do not have a degree in chemistry but this sounded plausable to me.

There are many things that kill germs that do not harm humans. I'm sure you know that. Of course something that kills germs could also kill humans, but not everything. So why would I believe that kills germs would also kill and humans? Does that even make any sense?

Now please, I am a human being and what you said was hurtfull. I am only trying to help people the best way I can. Something I also think you are trying to do. So why the insults? That is NEVER helpful.

Perhaps you'd like to help me since you seem to think I'm idiot. Inform me. I just want the truth. Without all the BS please. I am genuinly interested in what knowledge you can provide me so that I will be correct in my statements.

But if it's not your style to educate people who don't already believe what you say, that's fine too. Just thought I could learn something.

Peace!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=728766