CureZone   Log On   Join

AntiBiotics Overload??? by ash0479 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/28/2006 10:51:15 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,198
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=724777

Allright, I wanted to come to this community and get some answers...I quit cmoking about 5 weeks ago and everything seems to be going downhill instead of getting better, I believe that this is because of ANXIETY!!! I think it is potential a side effect of quitting smoking...

Anyways after quitting smoking I started having chest pains, or so I thought...blood work and chest X-Rays negative...eased my mind...few days later started having stomach pains and issues, Gastro was nice...talked him into a Gastroscopy to look in my stomach...said everything looked fine a little little bit of bacteria, first Antibiotic was BENTYL...so now that was fine...then I started getting constipated, maybe from the Antibiotic of whatever, but he was nice enough and said lets do a CT SCAN and a colonoscopy...well both came back good, CT SCAN showed that everything was OK...said I had a spastic colon and anxiety...prescribed me on Librax.... Antibiotic #2...everything seemed fine...at this point I realised that I anxious and probably starting my own problems....stopped taking both pills for a week, still had some after effects, weakness, tiredness and muscle pain..then a friend of mine told me his uncle has bladder cancer...well wouldn'y you know I started urinating more frequently...went to see a Urologist, first time they Gave my Cipro...did not work, 2nd visit then looked inside my bladder everything was fine...eased that problem...On top pf all of this I was taking Xanax for Anxiety and then Ambien to sleep...all of this in a month....mind you I have never taken any type of Antibiotic or anything my entire life....I have stopped taking everything 2-3 days ago...

My eyes are still dry and have some headaches...having some muscle/joint pain...I am assuming these are some of the withdrawal or side effects or quitting everything at once and leaving the wonderful world of over-prescribed anti-biotics....can anyone give me there thoughts??

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=724777