CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The dark side of abduction by shadowprophet ..... Alien Abduction Support Forum

Date:   6/19/2006 6:31:47 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   3,872
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=723518

thanks for the link #58095 :) that site had a great deal of interesting articles!

And yeah boldyloxx I honestly believe that something not human at the very least are behind these mutilations. Just the evidence alone, proves this can not be done by human hand. I mean no smell, very little blood seepage from the wounds, no tracks,
even scavengers wont go near the remains of these mutilations, Not even flies and flies will eat the most nasty things one can think of.

Yes, ive studied all kinds of bizarre knowledge in my life time, But then to limit ones self to a single point of view on what's acceptable and what's not in society, limits there ability to learn as well.

And as I know of,even by my studied knowledge of the occult,which is at least studied enough to say that even blood ritual cults that sacrifice organs and fluids to there causes, can not do what's been done to these victims, and in most cases even the most deprived members of the occult will not sacrifice humans, likewise when you hear an example of human sacrifice, It more often then not turns out that this (rarely committed) act was but an act of a truly disturbed individual not necessarily connected to the occult, morever just using the occult as a defense for there twisted cause. Most studies into the occult I have read up on, actually view humans as to corrupted and impure to ever consider as a sacrifice.

Even among the wicked they have rules and an order to there society on what's acceptable and what's not. However if you do a study on human mutilations you will find that as rare as it seems to be there are quite a few unsolved cases, with similar evidence connecting them all together. and this is not isolated to some small country on the other end of the world. No this is all over the globe. And apparently not by any methods we can concive possible by human beings, Truly disturbing if you ask me.

Signed shadow

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=723518