CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help Please! Weeping Eczema! by aunty ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   6/2/2005 7:38:06 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   28,056
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=7200

Hello,

You mentioned in your post of 5/10/2005 that your weeping eczema on your face was a result of your eating wheat. In addition, in reading your previous postings, it seems that you've been suffering with eczema on the face and neck for quite some time and have tried a multitude of external remedies to bring healing. Your weeping eczema is evidence that there is a high level of toxins in your blood stream; and therefore, what you are witnessing in the skin's reaction is your body's attempt to eliminate those toxins. An internal cleanse is purposed to rid the body of toxins; therefore and because the region of toxic formations in your body was the face and neck, it is not surprising that you are seeing more evidence of toxic release in those areas. In addition to external causes for the flareup in those areas (like chlorine & fluoride in household water supply, or harsh soaps/cleansers), internal causes of those flareups could be candida and/or Amalgam fillings in your teeth. These instigating factors must be addressed in order for you to show true results. If those instigating culprits aren't addressed, then your work to heal the skin is counterproductive. I suggest that you continue the cleanse and wash your face with water only, for three days. For three days, you wouldn't be putting anything on your face.

Now if your household water is treated with chlorine or fluoride, then this would seriously instigate the eczema suffering. On a recent vacation to the beach, My mother's eczema on the back of her neck and ankle area started to weep profusely after too much time spent in a chlorine pool and a weeks exposure to water treated with chlorine from the hotel stay. Her weeping eczema is her body's way of fighting the toxins that are affecting her system. Her response to that suffering is to suppress her symptoms, which is why she has suffered for years. She fails to address her poor eating/drinking habits (soft drinks/no water) and refuses cleanses. If you already have eczema, chlorine/fluoride will further instigate the suffering.

In my opinion, I think that you have a multitude of factors that are instigating your eczema suffering. If it is true that your household water supply is treated with chlorine/fluoride, then you could opt to purchase jugs of water from your local grocery to use to clean your face for this three day to a week trial period of face and neck cleansing without the use of soaps/cleansers. Another option is to purchase a water purification system for your shower or bathroom faucet nozzle heads. In addition and if you do have Amalgam fillings, you need to seriously consider having them removed.

aunty

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=7200