CureZone   Log On   Join

i certainly don't have all the answers... by drofinnah ..... Liver Flush Evidence: Documenting Liver Flush

Date:   6/19/2005 5:00:28 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,090
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=712306

but i can share from my experience... i remember reading somewhere that one is supposed to continue flushing until all stones are passed... at which point the liver is presumed to be cleansed... and i have never had a flush without stones... but my idea is that liver stores toxins... and we are always being exposed to more toxins as we go along... so it's very possible to continue to pass stones as long as we are ingesting toxins which will always end up in the liver... and also i picture the liver (and kidneys also) as being miles of tubes... a conglomeration of tubes... and from what i've read... as we passed stones there will be more waiting to be moved forward... till we reach the point of being cleansed...

the point in telling my sob story about my unsuccessful business trip was to try to show that being at the mercy of having to eat out all the time gets one back into unhealthy habits... and since we are mental... emotional... physical... and spiritual beings... we are apt to suffer repercussions any time any one of these facets get out of whack... to top it all off... as if the business venture going awry wasn't unpleasant enough... i came down with a flu bug around christmas time that took an unusually long time to overcome... anytime one is not well it seems Depression is always lurking in the background waiting to pounce on you when you're down... but what is so neat about this sob story is that what seemed an absolute catastrophe proved to be a blessing in disguise... had i not come down sick i might have stuck it out even longer... which in looking back... would've just made matters worse... turns out i was dealing with some very shady... very unscrupulous people... so in effect i was lucky that i bailed when i did... and the lesson i learned was that my health is far more important than money... so i feel fortunate... and in so doing i've turned a negative into a positive... which means...

"it a wonderful day in the neighborhood"...
lol...
;-)

one other vital thing about liverflushing that i failed to mention... always try to keep some "apple cider vinegar" around... and right after the flush when you're feeling weak and depleted... take about a tbsp of acv & honey which will give a quick boost... or emergen"C"... and or both... will put you back in the pink right off the bat... personally i like keeping a bottle of acv and blackstrap molasses ...and mix a bottle half&half to take as a tonic... which seems to work well for me... i guess to each his/her own... but it's something to think about...

good luck... to you and yours...
may you always be able to do your chores...
like washing windows... and mopping floors...
and enjoy good health... in the great outdoors...
lol...
;-)

as you can tell... i'm just a wee bit daffy too... (and as of yet haven't found a cure for that)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=712306