CureZone   Log On   Join

well... i died... and went to heaven... lol... ;-) by drofinnah ..... Liver Flush Evidence: Documenting Liver Flush

Date:   6/16/2005 4:44:27 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,601
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=712303

man...!!! was i sick... never seen so many pretty emerald green stones in my life... this was the flush to end all flushes... even though i botched it a bit... i was awake the entire night... (a friend called right after i taken the oo&lemon and kinda got me in and upset state... and i absolutely could not go to sleep)... so this morning @5:30 i took the 3rd dose of salts... had a couple of good bms... and @7:30 did a swf... went back to bed and finally went to sleep... woke up a couple hours later... had a couple more bms... some of the biggest stones ever... lots of chaff... all emerald green... accept at the very last there were acouple little tan ones... @noon i had another bowl of boiled prunes and raisens... (this is my own concocted formula so don't try it until you ask some of the guru's here@curezone about it... ok...)...and was still very sleepy so went back to bed but didn't sleep long... a couple more bms... less chaff but more big stones... shortly afterwards did a coffee enema... and let me tellya... you've never enjoyed a pot of coffee until you've ingested it from a different direction... will do one more later this evening... just as an added bonus... lol... ;-) is that a fringe benefit... or whut...

anyhow... feel so much better already... can hardly wait 2wks for the next one... no wonder i wasn't feeling well... a sick liver/digestive system will show signs of influence on all the other organs... and the skin is the largest organ of the body is sure tell the story... no wonder i've been having so many problems... believe me... Liver Flushing is the way to go...

i'm not trying to sell anyone... just sharing my experience with you...just want you to know that if you are having problems... then maybe... just perhaps... if you are willing to do the footwork/research... you will find the answers you've been looking for right here on "curezone"... i love their motto...
"education instead of medication"... and that says it all... but remember... do your own research... become your own advisor/physcian... do not act hastily... do not believe anything/or believe anyone blindly... do your own homework/research... make up your own mind... if you don't feel comfortable about anything then don't do it... because we are all physical... mental... emotional... spiritual beings... and all the different facets of our lives must be in harmony... for if one is out of whack the others will suffer...

it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood boys and girls...
lol...
;-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=712303