CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How I stopped canker sore pain completely. by vertigo ..... Liver Flush Evidence: Documenting Liver Flush

Date:   1/13/2005 9:23:36 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   14,047
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=712121

I suffer from canker sores as well. Only mine occur when I accidentally bite the inside of my mouth while eating. There will be a cut for a couple of days then on day 3 it turns into a canker sore that last for about 10 days. Very painful and very difficult to talk if the canker is in the right (or shall I say wrong) spot.

I have tried numerous things:

applying salt to the canker and holding it there (warning! not for the faint of heart! this can be VERY painful)

hydrogen peroxide - letting it bubble and turn white on the canker...this brings minimal relief and must be repeating many many time during the day.

Listerine - rinsing with listerine seems to help me a great deal with the pain of a canker. It will hurt for a minute afterwards, but kind of numbs the pain thereafter.

LYSINE-L - this is an amino acid that you can buy in pill form which helps with the healing of the lining of the mouth, thus reducing the duration of a canker sore. This seems to work for me. Right after I bite my mouth, I start taking the pills (3 per day - 700mg pills). And mind you, EVERYTIME I bite my mouth, it turns into a canker!

Kenalog in Orabase - this is a topical steroid, that you need a prescription for...I have not tried this yet b/c the Lysine-L and Listernine have been working so well as of late, but is supposed to protect the canker and lessen the duration and pain that a canker sore causes.

Kanka - over the counter crap that never works on me. All it does is put a thick coating on top of the sore that makes me even more prone to accidentally biting it...and let me tell you there is NOTHING worse than biting a canker sore and re-opening the wound!!!! OMG!!!!

Well, I hope this helps you guys,

again, try the Lysine-L, kenalog in orabase, and Listerine.

I also read about the Liver flushing...I am going to look into that.

Good Luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=712121