CureZone   Log On   Join

Results of my Liver Flushing so far by MrCooties ..... Liver Flush Evidence: Documenting Liver Flush

Date:   5/22/2004 11:21:00 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,702
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=712009

It has been 1 month since I started liver flushing. Each flush is different as I modify each one as I go...

Flush #1: 250 (1-15mm) cholesterol stones
Flush #2: 340 (1-20mm) cholesterol stones
Flush #3: 20 (1-5mm) cholesterol stones

Flush #1 produced 250 black coated stones (with green centers) which I believe were very old and breeding grounds for bacteria. I believe these stones supplied a constant supply of bad bacteria to my body. They had a strong foul odor.

Within a day after this flush my Body Odor disappeared and I now sweat less.
My daily bad morning breath disappeared the next morning -a month later I still have yet to notice any odor whatsoever on my breath. I wake up after 8 hours of sleep - on my own, refreshed, no alarm clock. Oversleeping and unrestful sleeping seems to be gone. Life seems more focused, more relaxed, more vibrant.
Smells and tastes are more powerful.
My skin is stonger and more colorful. Acne flair ups are nearly gone.
I feel stronger and 10 years younger.

My eye floaters are gradually disappearing.

Previous walks are now runs and jogs with no knee joint pain.

I catch myself laughing way more than usual, and I am more motivated.

Liver Flushing has brought on vivid dreams of past relationships - people from long ago.

Flush #2 produced 340 grayish-green coated stones.
Flush #3 produced 20 small grayish-green stones.

I have seen multiple dermatologists, psychiatrists, cardiologists, and general practitioners for these symptoms in the past 5-10 years with no positive results: Chronic fatigue, depression, acne, Body Odor , heart pains, stress.

What can I say? I am not one to exaggerate. This experience has answered many questions that I thought were futile for so long. My confusion is becoming clear, but my opinions of the modern Medical Establishment et al have hit rock bottom. I had great health insurance coverage, and yet was let down for many years by "the most advanced professionals" with certificates and diplomas wallpapering their offices proclaiming their competence. One month on CureZone with no health insurance coverage and no drugs and no surgeries and I am on the road back to health.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=712009