CureZone   Log On   Join

It's the perfect place for it :) by Adahlia ..... Ghosts and Haunted Places

Date:   12/3/2004 7:02:12 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,925
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=711508

BOO! grand wazoo!

Ghost stories are fun aren't they? :)

BUT!!!!!!!

If you've ever met the Black shadow man, you'd need emotional support.

If the black shadow man was in your house and you're alone, you'd be a basket case.

If your cat was killed, and you saw it's ghost before you knew that it was actually dead, you'd need help and support.

Sounds kooky doesn't it?

I didn't think too much of ghosts till I had experiences and at those moments, I needed help. Both for the shock I went through and to comprehend the existance of ghosts.

Only those that understand ghosts can help those who went through what I did.

Sometimes when a family member passes away, those left behind may feel guilty or sad and just not be able to cope. The ghostly appearance of the departed one will soothe and reassure the one in distress. This is a healing.

That's the best I can explain it.

Adahlia
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

BOO! grand wazoo!

Ghost stories are fun aren't they? :)

BUT!!!!!!!

If you've ever met the Black shadow man, you'd need emotional support.

If the black shadow man was in your house and you're alone, you'd be a basket case.

If your cat was killed, and you saw it's ghost before you knew that it was actually dead, you'd need help and support.

Sounds kooky doesn't it?

I didn't think too much of ghosts till I had experiences and at those moments, I needed help. Both for the shock I went through and to comprehend the existance of ghosts.

Only those that understand ghosts can help those who went through what I did.

Sometimes when a family member passes away, those left behind may feel guilty or sad and just not be able to cope. The ghostly appearance of the departed one will soothe and reassure the one in distress. This is a healing.

That's the best I can explain it.

Adahlia

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=711508