CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: That's a Fake Baby. by judy g ..... Abortion Debate Forum

Date:   3/19/2006 2:11:12 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   6,448
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=706831

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"With this reasoning then I would assume you are against any abortions that are performed in the last trimester?"

Just as a general comment, from what I see of your messages, your view of life is very black and white. My world has lots of shade of grey . . . and color for that matter. Am I against any abortion that is performed in the last trimester? Are you? How can any thinking person say for certain without knowing some specifics? If there is some condition where the life of either the mother or fetus is in danger, what would you recommend? Letting nature take it's course?

"But I did happen to notice how you casually used the word "it" to describe the baby. So what exactly is "IT"?"

A fetus can be either male or female. As the English language does not have a specific general neutral term that some languages have, "it" is an acceptable term often used, as far as I know, when gender is not know.

"It's a baby human being."

It has not yet been born. You have a relatively unique situation of overlapping lives.

"If you CAN see it, do you see no value in a newly formed human life? Is that the problem?"

There are many humans already living and breathing on this earth who are in desperate need of attention and help, who have tremendous value that is not being tapped. I think they are the place to focus attention.

"Do you feel that way about your own life as well? If you were in your mom's womb for 3 months would you be worth no more than a piece of garbage?"

You're not very good at psychologizing, in this case.

"Maybe you simply feel that the woman's selfishness (er..."rights") trump the baby's life...?"

I am a mere mortal. Fortunately, God understands that.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=706831