CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: For all fasters trying to lose weight by Raynbo ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/8/2004 3:31:31 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,751
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=685301

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have only done one fast, and I must admit, while improving my health was a big concern (and I did) loosing weight was my PRIMARY concern. I did 27 days and the wieght loss was slow...only 17 pounds. But since the fast (last June) I have lost another 9 pounds. The trick is to not return to your old eating habits, but to create new ones...which is much easier to do after you fast and clean out your body...old cravings seem to just die off if you let them. I ate 80% raw...lots of vegies and fruit, tofu, and some raw fish. I did have my eggs and toast on the weekends, but only one slice, not two. Instead of one loaf of (sprouted) bread a week, I now eat two or three slices a week...etc. I also used miso, tahinni...

I was aneroxic in my 20s too, and I was concerned about tapping into that part of me again. I did really ejoy not eating....but no, I enjoy eating too, and that did not happen.

By the way, I am 58, and losing weight is not easy at that age. I have my girlie figure back and I love it....I have a whole new lease on life.

Oh yes, this was a master cleanse fast...not water. Lemonade and maple syrup ROCKS!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have only done one fast, and I must admit, while improving my health was a big concern (and I did) loosing weight was my PRIMARY concern. I did 27 days and the wieght loss was slow...only 17 pounds. But since the fast (last June) I have lost another 9 pounds. The trick is to not return to your old eating habits, but to create new ones...which is much easier to do after you fast and clean out your body...old cravings seem to just die off if you let them. I ate 80% raw...lots of vegies and fruit, tofu, and some raw fish. I did have my eggs and toast on the weekends, but only one slice, not two. Instead of one loaf of (sprouted) bread a week, I now eat two or three slices a week...etc. I also used miso, tahinni...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=685301