CureZone   Log On   Join

In my opinion... by Somer ..... Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

Date:   1/8/2005 12:12:01 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   27,776
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=678873

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

this is CERTAINLY not normal, and sounds to me as if you are blocked. If I were you I would continue to do a strong cup of Smooth Move tea at night before bed, and another enema in the morning until you evacuate the block. This will make a BIG change in your fast! Until your digestive tract is clear, your body cannot promptly remove the toxins being dumped into your intestines by the cleanse, and you will not feel well.

Don't be afraid! I know when you have unusual physical reactions fear is a normal response. However, I am sure you can, and should work this out.

Another option would be to do the tea at night, then first thing in the AM do a salt water flush. If you are blocked this may be harder on you than an enema, and I would still say do the tea/enema until you are clear, THEN do an AM salt water flush to cleanse the entire digestive tract top to bottom.

Another excellent option would be to do a series of professional colonics. There is a great forum here at curezone with all the info, and from personal experience I can say I could never have made the progress I have made in unblocking my VERY congested intestines over the past two years without colonics and fasting.

The description of your problem sounds very familiar, and I hope you are able to work through the congestion that is preventing normal evacuation of the enema. This WILL change everything for the better!

Please search the net for The Doctor Within, click on his articles and read Journey to the Center of Your Colon for some VERY eye-opening info! Until two years ago I had NO IDEA I was carrying around pounds and pounds of antique waste, velcroed to the walls of my poor colon! I thought I was simply fat... ! :)

Keep up the tea and enemas until you are clear. DRINK 3-6 cups of fresh juices, fruit am, veg pm and LOTS of pure water to help your body flush. When you are comfortable with enema, try a salt water flush. You are doing good work!

Be well!
Somer

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=678873