CureZone   Log On   Join

this is working - my skin is glowing! by thekat ..... Acne Forum

Date:   10/8/2004 10:19:08 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   7,613
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=674748

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi all, I just wanted to let people know that since I've found curezone and followed selected pieces of advice which I think are appropriate for my problem - hormonal Acne - my skin is currently clear and glowing. I swear this is working for me. I've always had occasional days when my skin is good but this has been ongoing for over a week now and it's consistent, improving all the time. Very unusual.

From my research I concluded I needed to focus on making my digestion and liver stronger, whilst doing a bowel cleanse. The aim has been to start to try and balance my hormones.

So what have I done?
1) Cut out dairy, wheat and sugar
2) Did an attempted master cleanse for 3 days, then gave up but felt it helped me a bit
3) Incorporated lots of Shelley's advice into my daily routine i.e. each day take: 2 tbsp olive, ACV, raw garlic x 2 cloves, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil a day
4) Started drinking herb teas (dandelion, Yogi Spice, peppermint), and Shelley's Cleansing drink (delicious!) twice a day
5) Taking Lepicol psyllium 2X heaped tsp twice a day for bowel cleanse
6) Added Bentonite to this 4 days ago and I have passed some green mucoid plaque on two occasions, and I was embarrassingly excited.
7) Used Chinese Bitters, Coptis, Curcuma. I've just started GCG after 10 days of bitters, with no liver pain so I'm trying to speed things up a bit cos we want to try for a baby.
8) Have allowed myself a day off my strict 'clean diet' with no ill effects. Had a huge bag of chocolates last Friday night with no negative effects. The occasional indulgence helps me stick to my diet more and I also don't want to get obsessive over what I can and can't eat.

I think the herbs have been fantastic and I've felt their strength in the headaches and sickness they gave me for a few days. I'm also really looking forward to flushing my liver to see what delights appear!

Anyway, that's it! I am so happy with my skin at the moment. I wish I could show people the contrast between my skin a fortnight ago, and now it is today. It's not just the lack of acne, it's the softness and lack of puffiness/redness to it. My tongue is still a little coated but I know toxins are still on their way out.

I couldn't carry on being this strict with my diet indefinitely because I LOVE food so much, and also cos I've inadvertently lost over a stone since starting all this about a month ago, but I reckon I can do it as a general thing and happily have bread, cheese, chocs etc as treats.

Anyway, hopefully this success will continue. If not I'll be sure to report back miserably. Good luck to everyone else.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi all, I just wanted to let people know that since I've found curezone and followed selected pieces of advice which I think are appropriate for my problem - hormonal Acne - my skin is currently clear and glowing. I swear this is working for me. I do get occasional days when my skin is good but this has been ongoing for a week now and it's consistent. Very unusual.

From my research I concluded I needed to focus on making my digestion and liver stronger, whilst doing a bowel cleanse. The aim has been to start to try and balance my hormones.

So what have I done?
1) Cut out dairy, wheat and sugar
2) Did an attempted master cleanse for 3 days, then gave up but felt it helped me a bit
3) Incorporated lots of Shelley's advice into my daily routine i.e. each day take: 2 tbsp olive, ACV, raw garlic x 2 cloves, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil a day
4) Started drinking herb teas (dandelion, Yogi Spice, peppermint), and Shelley's Cleansing drink (delicious!) twice a day
5) Taking Lepicol psyllium 2X heaped tsp twice a day for bowel cleanse
6) Added Bentonite to this 4 days ago and I have passed some green mucoid plaque on two occasions, and I was embarrassingly excited.
7) Used Chinese Bitters, Coptis, Curcuma. I've just started GCG after 10 days of bitters, with no liver pain so I'm trying to speed things up a bit cos we want to try for a baby.
8) Have allowed myself a day off my strict 'clean diet' with no ill effects. Had a huge bag of chocolates last Friday night with no negative effects. The occasional indulgence helps me stick to my diet more and I also don't want to get obsessive over what I can and can't eat.

I think the herbs have been fantastic and I've felt their strength in the headaches and sickness they gave me for a few days. I'm also really looking forward to flushing my liver to see what delights appear!

Anyway, that's it! I am so happy with my skin at the moment. I wish I could show people the contrast between my skin a fortnight ago, and now it is today. It's not just the lack of acne, it's the softness and lack of puffiness/redness to it. My tongue is still a little coated but I know toxins are still on their way out.

I couldn't carry on being this strict with my diet indefinitely because I LOVE food so much, and also cos I've inadvertently lost over a stone since starting all this about a month ago, but I reckon I can do it as a general thing and happily have bread, cheese, chocs etc as treats.

Anyway, hopefully this success will continue. If not I'll be sure to report back miserably. Good luck to everyone else.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=674748