CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Part two of my message - reply to ur questions by eltonwongg ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   12/5/2004 12:22:41 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,085
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=6727

Dear anuty,

Ur replies are the forth area (apart from the 3 areas u suggested: internal, external, foreign). It’s a potent encouragement and driver for me as i walk thru’ the process w/ u. tks. Also I like the idea of putting all info in public forum and benefits other people as well.

Some notes / updates:
- I am no longer haunted by asthma. It left me at the age of 13 – as mentioned in my 1st message. Just wanna clarify this, in case I didn’t put it clear enough.
- 2 days ago, as recommended by friend, I started putting extra virgin olive oil on skin after shower, and stopped using all symptom suppressing ointments. there is noticeable relief wrt the itchness on private part – hence the itch could probably have been aggravated by the chemical ointment I used previously! effect on the limbs is yet to see...
- the propolis I obtained is good one, according to what u described. I have taken it for few days...yet to see any effect.

ur 3-area approach, and the idea of focusing on how to empower the skin itself is an attractive proposition to me. I will work along this direction. My immediate action includes these:

1. opt for more fish (salmon and mackerel easily available here) and poultry.
2. increase intake of green veggie, fruits, nuts, also food rich in vitamin A
3. substantially increase water intake, in the form of citrus fruit drink though.
4. continue with the olive oil on skin and propolis, see how. If no effect, will try evening primrose oil.
5. go to the park in the morning to let skin breathe and contact the nature (I think at least it should have a +ve psychological effect)
6. start the flora medicinal teas and cream as soon as you located the HK distributor for me.

I have these questions. Wonder if you can provide me answer:

1. do u think its necessary for me to take multivitamin tablets?
2. have u heard of any case where bathing in the sea can help?
3. what do u think about high dosage of vitamin C wrt empowering my immune system (such as in the range of 5000mg to 10000mg per day?)

Thanks
elton

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=6727