CureZone   Log On   Join

Aunty, appreciate if u can give me advice. also have you heard any case propolis curing eczema? by eltonwongg ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   11/29/2004 5:33:42 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,460
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=6713

Dear Aunty,
I am 38 yrs old male, chinese residing in hongkong and macao. passed down genetically by parent i suffered asthma til the age of 13; suffered nose allergy - running nose, blocked nose, machine-gun sneezing until the age of 18. my eczema braakout started 1.5 year ago, and in the past 6 months, symptom turned severe: eczema all over whole 4 limbs and hips, especially the legs, so bad i can't even find a piece of clean meat on my leg any more; itchness at night disrupts my sleep so serious that i had to quit my job a month ago. cannot stop scratching until i feel pain and skin or scar torn; then need to scratch again as soon as they dry up.

tried all "renowned" dermatologists i know, finding my eczema inert to steroid and other forms of western medicine, i then switched to chinese herbal prescription for 3 months, then a combination of chinese berbal medicine and bi-daily acupuncture, which i sustained for 1.5 months, none could help, and in the meantime, situation deteriorated and scratching has also developed into a vicious cycle: severe itching -> rampant cratching -> skin thickening -> severe itching...

i have read through some of the advices you gave to other sufferers and i am aware of a number of products that you recommended, but here in hong kong and macau many of them, e.g. Burt's Bee, Tri-plex, etc. are not available in local pharmacies.

I have tried many moisturizing lotions including neutrogena body emulsion conc. therapeutic lotion for moisturing but all seemed to aggravate itching.

lately someone recommended me propolis - reportedly a potent remedy in japan. but i hesitate to emabark on experimenting things over and over again. out of desparation i drecide to go for self help and i found this site and you. pls help me.
©†ƒ……•™Ό‡_Original_Message_Ύ€š½ž’«»¬ο°©

Dear Aunty,
I am 38 yrs old male, chinese residing in hongkong and macao. passed down genetically by parent i suffered asthma til the age of 13; suffered nose allergy - running nose, blocked nose, machine-gun sneezing until the age of 18. my eczema braakout started 1.5 year ago, and in the past 6 months, symptom turned severe: eczema all over whole 4 limbs and hips, especially the legs, so bad i can't even find a piece of clean meat on my leg any more; itchness at night disrupts my sleep so serious that i had to quit my job a month ago - no stamina to work during the day. cannot stop scratching until i feel pain and skin or scar torn; then need to scratch again as soon as they dry up.

tried all "renowned" dermatologists i know, finding my eczema inert to steroid and other forms of western medicine, i then switched to chinese herbal prescription for 3 months, then a combination of chinese berbal medicine and bi-daily acupuncture, which i sustained for 1.5 months, none could help, and in the meantime, situation deteriorated: itchness developed over private part and anus, and scratching has also developed into a vicious cycle: severe itching -> rampant cratching -> skin thickening -> severe itching...

i have read through some of the advices you gave to other sufferers and i am aware of a number of products that you recommended, but here in hong kong and macau many of them, e.g. Burt's Bee, Tri-plex, etc. are not available in local pharmacies.

I have tried many moisturizing lotions including neutrogena body emulsion conc. therapeutic lotion for moisturing but all seemed to aggravate itching.

lately someone recommended me propolis - reportedly a potent remedy in japan. but i hesitate to emabark on experimenting things over and over again. out of desparation i drecide to go for self help and i found this site and you. pls help me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=6713