CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can't resist throwing in my 2cents worth.... by sslea ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   11/25/2005 9:24:18 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,321
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=669565

Hey 52320,

I know what you are saying. I know everyone is different. Some people hold pain differently than others. I just feel like I have been very patient and I'm getting frustrated. That is why I came here for advice, to see if I am being blind or if this guy is genuinely still hurt.

It's funny that you mentioned cleansing. I have done two liver flushes, but I seem to have a problem with getting time to do them! I have brought it up to him and he wanted to do one too, but we haven't got around to it yet. I just bought a house and I am remodeling and staying with my parents until it is done. I am getting ready to try to do a juice fast for a week or longer if I can persist. I have only gone for five days so far.

I totally agree about being in pain and it affecting your body. That is why I need some releif. It's keeping me depressed and affecting my life and my relationship with my daughter. I'm unhappy so when I am with her I am mentally exhausted with work, my relationship and being a single mom. She is only six and needs me to be mentally free which I am not. I don't know why I am basing my happiness on a man. How do you break that circle? I just feel that if I have someone in my life, they should help make it easier and not burden me down by hanging onto me and not letting me go if they don't think they can give me what I need. I am a very giving person and I just want the same. I have even asked him why would he want to be with me when he knows what I am wanting(for him to tell me he loves me) and he says "why can't you just let things happen? If I didn't want to be here I wouldn't" That is all I get and have been getting for the last 7 months.

Thanks for your advice! I will be trying more Liver Flushes soon. He definatley needs one!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=669565