CureZone   Log On   Join

re your Need Insight watch out for bad advice by #40885 ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   11/24/2005 11:54:35 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,297
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=669554

hey again sslea, But the problem is - is that he should be comparing you with his X-wife. And if he is going to be that narrow minded and can't see you for the nice and loving woman you are and the woman who is asking to be included then what kind of a person (what kind of a man) is he? Don't keep making excuses for him. Don't powder his butt like this other person is advising you to do in so many words. I'm not sure how many months or how much time you've been waiting patiently for this man to change but it seems like it's been quite awhile - quite enough time. This man has to much emotional baggage. He's probably not a good role model for your 2 girls either because of this anger and bitterness he carries with him. I think you've more then made up to him for the thing about the other boyfriend. And if he was that unhappy with those circumstances at the time then he should have told you where you could go jump at the time (in the lake) or given you an ultimatum (it's either him or me - choose now). But he didn't - instead he hangs around so he can punish you later and punish you for months. He's not only punishing you - he's punishing your kids. Hey if you can't think of your own self then think of your 2 girls (is it 2 girls?). And those little things you mentioned like him not kissing you and not wanting to hold you hand - that's all BS on his part. If he loved you, he wouldn't hesitate. My boyfriend had no problem kissing me and certainly no problem holding my hand. He only had a problem when I asked for anything that cost even a little bit of money. Why is it you are saying your guy is so sweet. He said that line to make a slur at your girls "I'm glad I got boys". From all you are saying he doesn't sound that much sweet. Have you ever thought of perhaps looking for a more educated, intelligent type guy. I don't think I ever met a police officer I ever thought much of. sorry but they don't seem to bright and they don't seem educated and they don't seem to have an open mind but they seem very narrow minded (to me anyways).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=669554