CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cold Sores & Coconut Oil, and relief from lip sores?? by #22175 ..... Coconut Oil Forum

Date:   2/21/2005 1:18:25 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   32,470
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=662354

hello,

I recently made a post. I also had some sort of lip sores. 3 days ago, I decided to get tough on the situation. I went to Sunflower Market and bought some fresh sage to apply the paste, some grapefruit seed extract, and aloe vera gel. I was going to get vasaline at a dept store, but decided to look for it here first. The lady who worked there said that there is petroleum( you know the stuff we put in our cars) in vasaline and we probably shouldn't be getting that stuff into our bodies. And of course the skin absorbes whatever we put onto it. So they had some vasline type thing there without the petroleum. However, I also found some aloe vera gel and some other gel like things I thought might help. After looking at everything for some time, I choice some gel with additional vitamins in it.

I took the grapefruit seed extract in a small glass of water, 15 drops 3 times a day (remember to stir the water, otherwise it will sit at the bottom). Used the sage paste 3 times the first day, twice on the second, and didn't need it on the 3rd. The sage brought relief...it really did. I mixed mine with the healthiest oil I know of, coconut from the Maker's Diet. The aloe vera gel hurt a little, but I kept using it. I totally stopped chapsticlike moisterizer being that it hurt too much to apply it and also that I don't know the medications that are in it and what it may have been doing.

I stayed away from acid food. Drank water first thing in the morning, 2 glasses plus a small glass of the grapefruit extract as well. (water in the morning will help cleans the body from toxins) and ate as well as I could throughout the day. I also stayed away from Sugar and white bread. (because if this was a sympom of something going on perhaps in my digestive track, the Sugar and white bread would only help the bad bacteria to grow and hurt the good).

I only drank water(reverse osmosis) and green tea. I added real honey and echinea to it and a little bit of lemon. I don't know if it helped or not, but I also took Garden of Life's Seasonal Relief (3 capsuls on an empty stomach) and RM-10 (1 capsul with food). I can't remmeber how many times I took it, just whenever I thought of them.

I also purchased goat yogurt 2 days prior and had been eating that to build up the good bactriua in my body. I don't know if that helped or not.

when I thought I couldn't bare the pain any more, I did all the above starting Fri morning-besides the yogurt- and on Sunday night, I could smile once again...it was as if the locks on my lips had been released. Praise the Lord:) Monday mornign now, and the white like things that had been swelling and oozing, fell off and my lip just looks a little red. Nothing like how it's been for about 2 weeks now. Praise Jesus:)

But I need to mention that Sat nothing felt better yet. In fact, it was very painful to the point of tears. Even on Sunday morning whem I was at church, it was still very painful. But Sunday night, everything seemed to get better.

So with lots of prayer and helping your body out the best that you can, I hope this might bring some relief to someone else.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=662354