CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: bad reaction to cloves by Richard ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/11/2002 11:34:45 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   3,827
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=66049

Hi Joe
These live bacteria strains (12) of lactic bacteria are produced (not manufactured) naturally. Esentially a variety of fruits and safe herbs together with 2 seaweed n mugwort n broad leaf plantain are allowed to ferment naturally in a vat for 5 years. A starter strain of lactic bacteria is added and over the five year period, more strains added. Altogether 12 strains of lactic bacteria in a balanced mixed. The resultant concentrate after five years is really the food for tbe bacteria thereby allowing a shelf life of up to 3 years. The ingredients are all grown wild and gathered from cold mountainous regions and therefore no fertilizer or pollution.
The resultant concentrate with the bacteria is then encapsulated in a soft cellulose fibre gel - not gelatin and no animal content. This capsule protects the contamination of the bacteria during storage and also protects the bacteria from the harsh stomach acids when consumed. The capsule breaks down in the intestines being weakened by the stomach acids and the bacteria released in the intestines - small n large (colon).
At least five of the strains are colonizing (permanent) and the rest are transient. The colonizing strains attach themselves to the epithelial walls of the intestine and therefore crowd out the harmful and pathogenic bacteria from the intestines. Also these lactic bacteria produce natural Antibiotics that will kill the harmful bacteria like E. Coil, Steph, etc.
The lactic bacteria are useful because they help breakdown food and absorption. Generally they produce lactase which will also help lactose intolerant individuals. There is so much information and if you really want to know more, do visit the website I mentioned earlier. All the information is contained therein.
Nestle, a major Swiss nutrition company believed that lactic bacteria boost the immune system of the body and have set aside budgets to do more research on it. Major nutrition companies have also added them to infant formulae in recognition of this.
What is important is that these bacteria work effectively and the beneficial results felt quickly. There are many who have tried and found it beneficial within 2-3 days of consumption and of course, to derive maximum benefit, it must be consumed properly and you are guided accordingly.
I believe we should keep an open mind to emerging products and methods and make an informed decision for after all, it is meant to be beneficial. Meant to help whoever I feel would benefit.
Hope this answers some of your questions Joe but very detailed analysis too are available, if you care to check them out.
Take care n keep well

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=66049