CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: chronic excema in 2 years old daughter....need help! by aunty ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   10/25/2004 3:24:02 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   5,138
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=6590

Hello,

If your water is treated with flouride, it could definitely be playing a major role in her breakouts. Each eczema sufferer is so unique in their experience and unfortunately, what works for some may not work for others. I'm sorry that the Burt's Bees Buttermilk lotion didn't work for her skin; however don't lose hope, because the right fit is out their for her. Borage Dry Skin Therapy by Shikai (pediatric formula) and Colloidal Skin Therapy by Nature's Gate are natural fragrance free options. Colloidal Silver Lotion by TriMedica and Sheabutter Face and Body lotion or Eczema Salve by Botanical Skin Works are other natural options that work to restore the skins immune health and promote skin healing. Yet another option for skin care that I recommend you investigating further is a product that was used by another mother in search of a cure for her suffering child. I've forgotten the name of the product; however you can take a look at the mother's website (eczemakids.org) to read her story and find out more about the product line that brought her child's healing. You can also email her to get personal feedback.

Finding the right external care is just one part of the process for healing; yet absolutely important. The other parts are to treat the internal (immune health) and to identify the allergen (foreign invader) prompting the breakout; so that the allergen/irritant can be rid from your child's environment. The internal is attacked with good nutrition and the foreign is attacked by playing detective. Your daughter's continued flareup is indication that the allergen/irritant is still present in her environment. That may be flouride in your water or it may be something else. To help you in that regard (discovery of the allergen), could you please answer these questions? Do you have any pets? What foods make up her daily consumption? What types of drinks does she consume? Does she suffer with constipation as well?

aunty

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,

If your water is treated with flouride, it could definitely be playing a major role in her breakouts. Each eczema sufferer is so unique in their experience and unfortunately, what works for some may not work for others. I'm sorry that the Burt's Bees Buttermilk lotion didn't work for her skin; however don't lose hope, because the right fit is out their for her. Borage Dry Skin Therapy by Shikai (pediatric formula) and Colloidal Skin Therapy by Nature's Gate are natural fragrance free options. Skin Irritations & Itch Relief by Nature's Medicine is another option. Colloidal Silver Lotion by TriMedica and Sheabutter Face and Body lotion or Eczema Salve by Botanical Skin Works are other natural options that work to restore the skins immune health and promote skin healing. Yet another option for skin care that I recommend you investigating further is a product that was used by another mother in search of a cure for her suffering child. I've forgotten the name of the product; however you can take a look at the mother's website (eczemakids.org) to read her story and find out more about the product line that brought her child's healing. You can also email her to get personal feedback.

Finding the right external care is just one part of the process for healing; yet absolutely important. The other parts are to treat the internal (immune health) and to identify the allergen (foreign invader) prompting the breakout; so that the allergen/irritant can be rid from your child's environment. The internal is attacked with good nutrition and the foreign is attacked by playing detective. Your daughter's continued flareup is indication that the allergen/irritant is still present in her environment. That may be flouride in your water or it may be somehting else. To help you in that regard (discovery of the allergen), could you please answer these questions? Do you have any pets? What foods make up her daily consumption? What types of drinks does she consume? Does she suffer with constipation as well?

aunty

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=6590