CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Any info Aunty? by aunty ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   10/1/2004 8:45:38 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,075
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=6543

Realizing that there can be several contributing factors to an eczema flareup and understanding that pet dander along with cat's saliva can produce allergic reactions, don't be too quick to rule out the cat as a possible culprit in your latest flareup. You seemed to be sure that the cat wasn't an issue, which is why I focused more attention on the VR. Since you stated that VR's are known to bring out any hidden toxins that infect, affect or effect the body, then it would make sense that the introduction of a cat (known to produce eczema flareups due to pet dander and a toxic protein in their saliva) into your environment would manifest in eczema flareups. In other words; both the VR and the cat are probably contributing to your recent eczema flareups. The cat is contributing to the toxic environment in your body, and the VR's are drawing the toxins out of the body through the skin in drastic measures. What is amazing is that you posted me to find answers to your questions; yet, I found the answers in your post. Are you able to keep the cat out of your environment to test this theory out?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=6543