CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The body's electric field - here: the body at a certain electrical polarity during sleep by finallyfaith ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   12/19/2005 4:44:54 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   13,782
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=653333

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

hi,

interesting thread here. the bio electric field of the body is fascinating and i think the issues that oboyfl rasies are very legitamate. i remember once i had an mri done and felt that it had warped my bio field and affected my psychic awareness.
as far as copper goes, no it is definitely yin. copper and silver are both female (yin) while gold and iron are male (yang)

and colloidal copper? well as a veteran of many colloidal encounters i have now come to the conclusion that they are ultimately toxic, that the human body is not meant to be consuming metals in this way. there are other means of addressing illness issues. but then everyone has to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

then we having sleeping on the ground. during my homeless adventure i was forced to sleep on the ground for a time. i thought it was a curse. it was not. i learned to love it. i felt more grounded, aware, calm, and attentive than ever. i also loved waking up at different hours of the night and seeing the stars in different positions. i felt as if i were orienting myself to the universal clockmaker. i live in a house now, but miss sleeping on the ground.

and obyfl - i would be interested in you posting more of what you learned about the bio field and how it affects us and how to heal it. i mean how DO you heal it?

i would be willing to bet that if scientists studied flucuations in the micro currents that the heart puts out they would discover these flucuations correspond to health issues, and that treating the heart's electrical system could go a long way to healing the whole body. just a thought.

ff

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=653333