CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The body's electric field - here: the body at a certain electrical polarity during sleep by objoyfl ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   12/18/2005 2:28:22 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   13,913
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=653326

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I've been a student of learning about the body's natural energy field for longer than I'd want to admit (embarrassed grin).

Some facts:
1) The right side has a positive field, the left is negative, yang and yin respectively, subject and sensitive to all meanings of yang and yin, whether sentient influence, organic or inorganic materials introduced.
2) These energy fields can be tested for uniformity and proper flow and direction
3) The body picks up energy from the ethers or "universal energy" to cause life to happen, like a symbiotic action. (succinctly put)
4) The fields can be injured by physical trauma (accident) or slowly warped by stress, ie., improper diet, thoughts, violence, chemical penetration and many other things.
5) When the fields are injured or warped, spiritual, emotional, mental and/or physical illness or disease can set in.
6) In the area of injury, the field will stretch outside the natural aura in an attempt to pick up more energy to "influence" the respecive part of the physical body. This is called a stage of shock and can go out to many stages if left unrepaired long enough.
7) The fields can be repaired.

Now maybe you all can see why I'm asking the question about the zapper helping or harming the body's natural field. We might be helping the physical body, maybe the small intestine that has an infestation of e-coli or the stomach with h. pylori, but what happens to the energy field in those respecive areas in the presence of the zapper doing its work? You see now, to me it's not just a matter of the presence of copper; its toxicity or not. If the field needs to be repaired after zapping, that would be good to know. Right now I'm thinking I would like to test my field after zapping to find out. It's possible I would include checking my field in my zapping routine.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=653326