CureZone   Log On   Join

I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences! by vtool ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   1/25/2004 6:32:52 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   12,803
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=646306

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Greetings everyone,

I actually had tears of joy this morning. I have a lot of people to thank, but particularly Curezone, Dr. Clark, Dr. Sutherland, and Dale Fawcett, among others, including my father. I have been fortunate enough to have use of the FScan, and I can only tell you that I am amazed thus far. I have had it only for a couple of days, and have a little to learn, yet it is quite easy to use!

Even with the stand alone unit, before I connected it into the computer, I was "scanning" a friend and his daughter. It was like picking up everything currently, and even some "past" medical history of that person. The Rife frequencies I would plug into the FSCAN software, would pull up the conditions and symptons that they would then affirm as valid to me.

I understand that some of the best researchers in the world are using the FScan2 in conjunction with the most powerful natural substance known to man, to overcome some of the most difficult or life threatening illnesses, including cancer. I am not a medical doctor, but I do know that the most "awake" and "aware" doctor's, and now thousands of people in over 25 countries are taking this natural substance. Even some hospitals now are giving it in place of Antibiotics . It boosts the immune system to 103% or the more powerful form up to 248%!!! It is listed now in the PDR, and two major insurance companies are covering the cost of this affordable natural substance.

For those that are interested in the facts and details of this, please call 1-866-315-4002 , and drop me a personal email or message. Everyone and their family and loved ones deserves to know and understand this. When some of the most "genius" and greatest researcher's alive today in the area of cancer research, and biomedical engineering tell me that one should use BOTH Frequency "medicine" and this natural substance TOGETHER for the best effect, then I listen. It's that POWERFUL and IMPORTANT!

With the Fscan, it was like getting a full medical history, and everything that was going on with my friend, and his daughter. Their current cold and sinus problems, and the exact viruses and areas of concern showed up as frequencies or resonances, via Rife/Clark, which are both in this software.

I am personally SHOCKED, to discover that I STILL have some SERIOUS parasites, including the Fasciolops Busci, mentioned in Dr. Clark's "A Cure For All Diseases". I am also testing positive for ERGOT (a BIG problem for both me, and my father, also testing positive... "this REALLY explains some things). I am needing to research about "Stemonitis", because I am positive with two different frequencies on this, as well as is my friends wife. Unfortunately, their house just burned down yesterday, and they are very financially "challenged" in the first place. The most I can do for them at the moment is to help to begin to share with them what I am learning, and try to assist them with their health, which is severe in my friends wife case.

I know a lot of sick people. I know a few people, even though I live in a smaller town, who are very interested in health. This is truly the beginning of a great adventure. It's so awesome, because I began a serious course in spiritual warfare, and began to take control of things, and gained authority in my life via the authority of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I won't get into all the details, but amazing things have been taking place, and when all was seeming lost and in extreme chaos, I suddenly find a "peace" and "understanding" beyond comprehension. I know that life will continue to present challenges, and that my journey has only truly begun, but I just know... I know that I have to thank the Creator most of all, and for his son Yeshua, who most know as "Jesus". What Christ did for us on the cross is POWERFUL and complete, for those that simply accept it, and take the AUTHORITY in their lives given to us by HIM, and THROUGH him. I have to thank TRUINSIGHT for their very thorough and complete course on Spiritual Warfare, and the fallen ones. I am learning so much, so quick, yet... it's very, very simple :)

The great thing about Curezone is the knowledge that is given, and freedom of expression in supporting one another, and sharing experiences and information about health. The Curezone has been an invaluable source of both support, and inspiration. I found out about True Hope, and frequency medicine, and Dr. Clark here.

I look forward to applying Ms. Lightnings shared frequencies she posted on the gallbladder and liver stones ... the ones she used to produce the GREATEST and MOST "fruitful" flush she had out of 13 flushes? I think that is what was posted.

In reading up on Dr. Sherry Rogers www.prestigepublishing.com Detoxify or Die, and others, like Bruce Stenulson, I realize that healing can, or the most complete healing, must come on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. I am addressing all of these levels. I am studying about Dr. Jeffery Sutherland, Dr. Hulda Clark , Dr. Richard Shulze, Dr. Sherry Rogers, Dr. Richard Loyd, and others for that (and I have SO MUCH TO LEARN!!!), as well as CUREZONE.

For the emotional level, and I am studying the books, and using subliminals which help us to use the awesome potentional of our minds, the minds we have made in the image of the Creator, the minds that would have unlimited potential, if we as mankind would not continue to ignore his universal laws, and so on. I also have a different view of "astrology" and know that all wisdom begins with "know thyself" and I focus on my "strengths" and "weaknesses" and BALANCE, which is paramount for me, and my path to health.

I have been using the Solfeggio tones and tuning forks, and cd also. It is amazing, the effects from this too. The first time I resonated my chakras with these forks, I went to sleep immediately, and got more sleep than I have in many months (sleep has been a SERIOUS problem for me... not getting at times but 2-3 hours a night).

But back to the Fscan. I run the DIRP scan, and then simply hit the therapy button, and then run the frequency therapy... I am going with what the software instantly gives for now. Later, I will be using specific frequencies that I will manually input.

This has life saving potential, and for others, it has been THE TOOL that has literally saved their lives, in conjunction with a POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM, which Clark covers some steps in acheiving, but NOTHING compares to the natural substance discussed in the FREE pre-recorded phone message given at the number above.

My stories have just begun. We are setting up a laptop to be able to take the FSCAN with us in a satchel, and to "scan" friends and family, and deliver frequency therapy to them, as well as getting the most POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM stimulant known to man, a simple all natural substance that, itself alone, is keeping children from the gates of death, and entire families from even the common cold and flu, not to mention killer cancers. We all know how important the immune system is. I urge you to simply take five minutes, and change your "awareness" forever, and empower yourself with the most important health factor available to you 1-866-315-4002 . I am not a doctor, but I can share personal experiences with you. I learned about this from from a "Doctor", perhaps one of the most genious and pioneering researchers in the world at this time in "frequency" or "electronic" medicine, and his friend, a biomedical engineer, the same man involved with bring Ultrasound to the planet.

For those of you interested in "zapping" and frequency medicine, or particularly the FSCAN also, I can try to share what I am learning about this AMAZING tool in further posts to this forum. I will try to answer when I can. I suspect I am going to be very busy in time, as I learn more, and began to work with other people. I have heard some miraculous stories, and already this year, even with the simple RSG1 from tools for healing, I have YET to get the cold or any flu!!! Of course, I am doing many things, including continued liver flushing, and nutritional balancing.

Never the less, this is a zapping forum, but I think it's important for me to share the CRITICAL adjuncts to these great tools of delivering frequency medicine.

It's an awesome thing to be able to scan the body for major resonant activity, and then to literally ZAP it away.

Thank you Dr. Sutherland, Dale Fawcett, CURE ZONE, and Ms. Lightning, and The ComeBack Kid :) My journey has really "just begun", as I am forever the student in the university of life :)

O.k. Class dismissed :) I have some scanning to do, and people to see, and STORIES and RESULTS later.... to share :) I hope this post "resonates" with some of you ;)

I have the strongest confidence and full faith that it will.

Zap on!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=646306