CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:No arguement, I will discuss by Wing Sight ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   5/11/2004 12:25:26 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,245
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=631265

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

As to the power of the star's and the action of interpretation, I believe God gave us ways to work our problems through a myriad of tool's. But those tool's are not effective for everyone. Remember, they saw the coming of the "Christ" in the Star's. I think he gave us wisdom to search through means we find most effective for us. But still we are flesh and the flesh is weak. We can be and will be fooled. I mean after all, does the term witchcraft also include psychic, tele-kinetic and precognitive abilities? Because then your charging Edgar Cayce , Nostradamus, Weatherpeople, Think Tank's, Economic forcaster's as witches, and this can get in some really odd places. I might be going through some objectionable area's, but all considerations must be brought to the understanding of cause and effect when your involving society. I myself can argue some serious doubt as to the reliability as reflected in todays astrologer's.
Does it have sanction through the trinity? I can't truly sanction that. But I also leave that judgement to God. But the typical christian interpretation? Correct or not, it's not specified as a sin in the 10 Commandments, all of the convenant's or has it even been discussed in any of the many miracles in christian history. Also remember that the Rabbi's of the Torah sanction the Kabala. So even the Chosen have their foibles. For me I did Astrology for fun as a teenager. I only use it now as a defense mechanism. As to my interpretation of the Star's? If I interpret them incorrectly, then I find that that lack of reliability has served me well. Or Jesus wants to make me think I'm doing well while under his direction.
Under number 4, I think your marking more than star interptretation w/o knowing it. I think reading the star's is like reading the ancient languages. There is no one in existance who tell us the correct pronunciation or definition. So as such we must stumble in the dark until we find the key or the light. I really don't think we can interpret anything on face value. But I believe we have help from the Heavenly host's.
Whoa....., number 5 is a touchy one. Your asking me to tell you what God intended and on this I really don't think I can give you any term for how he does his "mysterious ways". I mean there are angels in the depths of hell doing God's will in the midst of the tortured soul's. Is there any place that God doesn't work? I mean take a look at St. Augustine. He spent his youth womanizing and drinking and up to his neck in all kinds of debauchery. And yet God called him. I can give my interpretation of God's intention, but it is only my opinion. I interpret that God allows us to decide for ourselves what will get us through life w/o comprimising our Faith.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=631265