CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Interesting... by #48222 ..... Numerology Support Forum

Date:   11/30/2005 2:15:42 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,561
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=623569

......for the past few days "Kundalini Yoga" has been appearing almost everywhere I look; and now, here it is rearing its head once again, unsurprisingly. It seems I have something else to study...any starter-point suggestions, 9th?

My numerological reading:

SOUL OF 8
The SOUL Number is the core of your identity. It indicates your own internal relationship with yourself. Your relationship to the infinite, unlimited part of yourself. It is the key to tapping into your creativity and depth.
Your main internal blockage is fear. It is said "Spiritual people should be happy", but you say to yourself, "Oh... I can't be happy because...(insert current fear-oriented excuse here!). Your fear keeps you from seeing the joy and happiness in your life.

The solution is for you to work on your eighth body and so become totally fearless in dealing with anything that life sends your way. Once you experience that you and God are one and the same, all fear departs.

If you connect yourself to your Soul, you will experience your Infinite Identity. Your highest identity lies in experiencing the Infinity within each finite thing, and sharing that experience with others. Your creative essence is to be a healer.

PATH OF 9
Your PATH number is the key to living a fulfilled life. It is the key to understanding who you are and why you are here on this planet at this time. Your PATH is the single aspect of yourself that you must manifest in your day to day life in order for you to feel fulfilled and successful within yourself. Without understanding and manifesting your path in your life, you will always feel that 'something is missing' from your life. Live your path and all else will work out naturally.

What you must do in order to feel completely successful and fulfilled, is to become extremely calm and masterful through all situations of life. It is through experiencing the subtle levels of things, in the depth of your own calmness, that you will be able to soothe and inspire others. Meditate and become very calm and unexcitable. In this way your path will be fulfilled.

What lies inbetween is standard affair, but the beginning and end (Soul and Path) are profound indeed, and incredibly accurate. There is little more inspiring than being reassured of your purpose...

Thank you for the fascinating link,

TCF.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=623569