CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ...the 'wierdest' thing.... by shelleycat ..... Numerology Support Forum

Date:   3/26/2004 2:25:15 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,128
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=623218

Hi Souli! :)

1 - 25 - 1960 = 1-7-7 = 24/6
challenges: 6/0/6/6

Okay, you were born to be a mystic, medium, life scientist, and to serve humanity, that's all very clear. Born on the 25th day and year reduces to 7 too, in ancient times you would have been admitted to esoteric schools like the one Pythagorus created just because you were born on the 7th day. :)

The reason why it's scaring you is because you're challenged by the 6. That indicates that you're carrying over the past-life memory of a time when you abdicated all responsiblity to your tribe or family of some kind. You were patriarch/matriarch/shaman and abandoned them. Now you're hesitant to take on such obligations again.

When one's life lesson # and challenge # are the same, that's very heavy karma. It makes it much harder for you to learn your lessons, and harder for you if you do not.

For instance, a 3 person who must express themselves would be extremely shy or unable to speak. A 5 person who must be free and travel may be confined to a wheelchair. These are people who wanted that extra oomph that forces us to evolve and get over drama, addictions, illusion, and get down to the real business of living.

It's interesting that you're scared of your abilities, I don't think that's the core reason at all for your fears, since you're not challenged by the 7. You're challenged by the 6, which means you'd very much like to be conventional and "fit in". 6's don't mind standing out thanks to performing good works, but for getting flak due to being the mystical, easily misunderstood 7, that would not be comfortable.

Get clear on what your wishes are, your purpose, direction and intent for your life's mission, and it should all fall into place naturally.

Hope that helps! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=623218