CureZone   Log On   Join

8-21-1983 by shelleycat ..... Numerology Support Forum

Date:   2/24/2004 5:29:13 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   990
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=623114

life lesson #: 32/5
challenges: 5/0/5/5

8-3-3

personal year: 7

This is a quiet year for Amritpaul. He should focus on his health, intellectual pursuits, philosophy, esoteric studies. A long vacation in a foreign country or out in nature or sequestered in an Ashram would be perfect sometime this year.

Amritpaul has the theme of experience iwth that 32/5 life lesson number. 5 is all about change, and 32 means it will be through meeting people and getting to know them, and expressing ideas, the arts, luxury, pleasure. Being born on the 21st day accents this even more.

His energy fluctuates - he should take care to work short days, and work on multiple tasks, as his very active mind needs stimulation and not drudgery. Since he works from a lot of nervous energy, it's good for him to balance out social times with periods of caving and meditation.

Being born in the 8th month made him ambitious when quite young - was he into any sports?

His first name is also in alignment with his birthday, a 5 inner self and 7 outer, whch means he's a true original, doesn't follow the herd, is fastidious. I'd be that he can occasionally be overwhelming when he's very enthusiastic about something, but for the most part has a natural poise, reticense and confidence that is trust inspiring.

He needs to beware of emotional addictions to food, gambling, sex, drugs. He's very sensory and hopefully this will lead to the 6th sense - intuition and awareness - developing too. HE's prone to digestive complaints such as upset stomach and headaches when stressed. He should always keep a good balance between business, pleasure, spiritual, and creative pursuits, plus a good balance between physical and mental activity. He needs a well-rounded life.

Hope that makes sense! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=623114