CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: number11:11 by shelleycat ..... Numerology Support Forum

Date:   1/23/2004 9:59:09 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,563
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=622930

Well, you're a bit late, but better late then never LOL! the 11:11 stands for the Harmonic Convergance which took place in 1987 or thereabouts, and has milestones that included 2003 for measurement taking. It's a long process that is now in the stage of Harmonic Concordance.

the concept of the Harmonic Convergance was explained by Kryon, channeled by Lee Carroll. Kryon stated that as more and more people tuned into this, they would keep seeing the # 11, and 11:11, everywhere. You can read about the Harmonic Convergance at www.kryon.com and all over the 'net. :) I'll post a link to a channeling that explains all this.

Basically, it's an energetic/magnetic milestone where we, the entire human race, planet, all the energies here, evolved to a state that was high enough to dissolve all the doomsday prophesies including Revelations. If we hadn't evolved, there would have been much more terrible things happening. As it was, we only got 9-11, and the fact that it happened on the 11th is signficant. It was a reminder that this kind of behavior should no longer be an option.

11 numerology wise stands for light, inspriation, Kristos. Christ's real name of course was Yeshua, Christ was more of a title, from the word Kristos meaning enlightened one. So a person who is vibrating in tune with 11 is surrounded with the Christ Vibration. :)

You have a life lesson # of 33/6 so you would have resonated with this change, as you are here to serve humanity and help the energy develop into Aquarian principles of world peace, cooperation, teamwork, self-reliance.

Oh and let me just say that I am a huge skeptic with most channelers, as it's usually an ego-based psychotic having fun. But I went to a Kryon meeting and saw the energy, we ALL saw the same things without any kind of preparation besides "close your eyes," so this is one channel I do accept as being honest and real. :)

harmonic convergance

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=622930