CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mini Readings by shelleycat ..... Numerology Support Forum

Date:   1/8/2004 10:57:28 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,325
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=622785

Hiya Naiad! :)

To convert your name to a number, you don't repeat the name at all, you just give each letter its base number. Y is a consonant unless it is preceded by a vowel.

Let's see... your life lesson number is a 27/9, challenges are 0,6,6,6, pinnacles 2,8,1 (haven't studied pinnacles as much as I should! they're a little more complicated than challenges and never seemed to be as enlightening. But one of these days I'll do a thorough study.)

Being born on the same month/day really emphasis that number, the 10/1. So altho you're a 9, which is the number of the universal lover of humanity, the person who just "gets it" and gets tons of answers from their subconscious, the 1 says you're not supposed to keep your light under a bushel, as it were. ;) You're supposed to shine as a writer, orator, motivational speaker, that kind of thing. Serve the greater good.

Since your challenges are mostly all 6's, you decided to engineer a lot of temperence into your life through a difficult family, whether actually related to you or chosen by you.

Beware of being a martyr, someone who sacrifices themselves and their own dreams for people who are just using you as an enabler. Remember, you can feed someone for one day or teach them to fish on their own!

Your surroundings are the key to being balanced and grounded, something you very much need. Study Feng Shui (sp?), interior decorating, color, crystals, and surround yourself with things that make you feel great. Beware of wearing too much black or brown.

This is an 8 year for you, a year for business achievement, ambition, competition, taking things to the next level. Next year is a 9 year, the year of summation, endings, completion. So start putting aside some money for a nice long vacation in 2005.

4-1-5 means right now you are living a structured life, planned, scheduled, with some creativity but mostly conventional, or at least familiar and known. You want to move into more of an active, individual creativity, start a new project, and the end result will be new vistas, new dreams, visions, people, places, things. It's a gamble but a fun one so go for it! :)

Hope that makes sense!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=622785