CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Is there a reason to be precautious about ingesting Epsom? by #162351 ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   3/19/2002 7:51:28 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   94,885
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=62006


Question

Is there a reason to be precautious about ingesting Epsom?



Answer:

Yes, it may cause a diarrhea, and a loss of minerals (magnesium) and electrolytes from the body.


In case of liver cleanse, it should cause diarrhea.


It is better to loose minerals and some water, then to absorbe potentially toxic waste dumped from liver.


Flush Master

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=62006