CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Thanks Crystalmaiden! by crystalmaiden ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/24/2003 10:15:05 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,756
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=619695

I am still healing. Many of my food sensitivities have gone away or almost subsided. My biggest concern and motivation, is that I am a chronic migraine sufferer. Basically, before I ever found out about the candida problem, I almost constantly was in pain or on some kind of pain killer. My migraines last 10 days each, then I get a few days off, then it is back. I spent at least 15 years in this condition. Doctors removed wisdom teeth, treated possible infections, sent me to the eye doctor and the psychologist. The pain was so terrible that if I didn't have a son to raise, I probably would have done myself in. I would take whatever I could to try to control the pain, dangerous levels of over the counter pain killers at times. Finally, doctors deemed me a migraine sufferer and would give me pain killers. Sometimes I could abort the headache with the painkillers if taken on the onset of the attack. The advent of Imitrex was a godsend, as I could take it and not be nauseous or constipated. But, they are only supposed to be taken 2 times a week, not everyday, and they are really dangerous. When I started treating candida, within a week, my headaches started to subside. It was the most amazing adventure I have ever been on. I was pain free within a month or two. I continued on the diet for a very long time, and would venture out into the real world of food once in a while to see how I was doing. Eventually, I was able to stop the diet and live a normal life without a headache. After quite some time,when the headaches return, I go back on the diet. Last time I was headache free for one year. I am hoping that with this massive cleaning and parasite cleanse, that I will be able to be headache free even longer. So that is why I am so motivated and so eager to make sure I clean up thoroughly. I wish I could afford to have my metal in my mouth removed too. Perhaps next year. Sorry to bore you with the details. Good luck with your alergies. You might want to try your citrus question on the flush forum. :-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=619695