CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Eggs in BM ?, & Muscle spasms or worms moving. by msteck ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   11/9/2003 10:40:53 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,562
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=618885

This is exactly my symptoms, please let me know your findings. I have chased this rabbit for a long time. I am sure it is parasites that are now rapidly spreading. I am taking herbalfuge and vermifuge which have almost identical ingredients to paragone and then some...but no change in symptoms. I have lots of black dots in stool and wiggling in the chest, back, that has now spread to limbs, head and even the eye and muscle twitching. I am getting tested by great smokies laboritories with stool sampling on the 18th, but it will take at least 3 weeks for results. I hope i find out something soon. This wiggling is driving me crazy. Mostly feel it at bedtime and upon wakening, but it often "wiggles" at various times throughout the day. I also have unusual bowel movements and odorous breath. I wonder if this is a bad case of giardiasis. I have taken Clarkia already with no success after the first bottle. Please sahre anything else on your experience.

Lisa

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=618885