CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: You are completely incoherent, Pearl by CLOE1 ..... Chiropractic Forum

Date:   5/17/2004 3:44:16 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,757
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=614516

fifty9, i also went to sherman college of straight chiropractic school, in SC many years ago. so i totally understand. now, a straight chiro, does not belive in meds, or md's. a mixer, that i once thought was bad, does belive in having an md also. now i know for sure that we all need an md also. my mother had a stroke years ago from an improper adjustment, and my father just passed away, from not going to an md for ten years, because our chiro. did not beleive in it, and told dad the he was healthy. well, what amazes me, dad had advanced bladder cancer that had been growing for years, and dad did have some complaints. the doc, would say, oh let me just adjust you, you will be fine, you are very healthy. funny thing, dad was so healthy last october, according to his chiropractor, he died on dec 15th, 2003. the doc has not called us, has not returned calls, did not come to the funeral. nothing. and this is a christian man, huh!!!! there are good and bad doctors, and some here dont want to tell thier story, because it is to difficult. please dont jump on someone else, for venting. i do know there are good doctors out there, who really care. well, this one, we totally trusted!!!!! why is he not returning our calls???? guilty, i would say!!!!!! for all that are afraid to speak out, god bless you. cloe

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=614516