CureZone   Log On   Join

a few more tips for Tina... by MatrixV ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   7/19/2003 1:54:48 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   3,187
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=60919

(*warning...graphic at points ;-))
Hi there. I have a couple more ways to get 'there'. The ideas of using a vibrator were all great too, just dont over do it and try it without the vibrate on.
I have a question, (dont answer, just think about it) how do you spank the monkey, or do u at all? Do you lie on your back? The only way i could cllmax for a long time was if i had both pressure on my clitoris (not direct like a finger, but more like a spread pressure, a hand or pillow) and something inside. So I would lie on a couple of pillows and - told u it was graphic - pretend it was a man... using vaginal stimulation as well (vibrator - doesnt have to be vibrating). There is absolutely no way i can cllmax if a guy or myself gets a finger and rubs/jiggles/whatever, at my clitoris. it feels good, but wont get me there.
Like one of the others said, clenching is great. I have taught myself (its only happened a couple of times yet) to cllmax by just doing this.
The cllmax feeling is a good feeling in your whole vaginal area, obviously what you have experienced, then it builds and builds until its a few (sometimes more) intense (intensity varies always! sometimes amazing, sometimes disappointing) spasms and you feel 'done' and you come back down to earth.
Its also important to let yourself go, get lost in the sensation. Forget about whoever is pleasuring you, and just concentrate on the sensations that are pleasurable to you. Shut your eyes if you have to. Think about what turns you on and get your partner to do it.
Depending on how you feel about it, you could try anal stimulation, if you like it (please use lube and lots!) very gentle stimulation can tip you over the edge and/or give really great cllmaxs.
Hope this helps in some way! and good luck on your quest.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=60919