CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES by Wantyoubymyside ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   6/29/2004 12:39:01 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   13,901
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=602252

>> I must say that I'm shocked. I too have had dreams very >>simular to this. Always many tornadoes converging on one spot >>and attempting to help the others around you. The last one I >>have had way about one week before Christmas. It was based off >>of where I live (in an old farm house) and the tornadoes were >>in close spacing of each other coming from the west. I and >>someone that I don't know were helping people to get into the >>basement of my home to save their lives. The only explination >>that I can give is that maybe reading the tornadoes as being a >>sign that something good will occur in your everyday life. I'm >>not sure though.

As am I. Everytime I am having a tornado dream. Whether I am in the tornado... having to wait it out. Or whether there are million of tornados... with a dark brown sky... taking apart the city. Or even on my Grandma's Farm House. Last night... I had this one... ...

Walking up hill on this dirt road surrounded by trees, looking at the clouds as they turn into a shade of GREEN. As I say to myself 'GOING GREEN' I dont recall if the trees were blowing or not... As a tornado... falls down on the house... All I can think about is what I am going to lose... I never once thought about if I was going to die. All that was going through my mind, as I run for my life, is I hope everyone is OK... and WHAT I WOULD LOSE... I get on the road and continue to run as the tornado heads directly at me... as my dad and a few other unknown ppl. Recognizable... but I dont know who they were... I hated this dream as a matter of fact... I even woke my own self up to not see what happened... :-\

This dream was on my Grandma's farm... and last night... a couple of things happened between... My Girlfriend... My Ex... And Myself... And Also that night... one of my best friends who is a girl... Gave me one of those Bean Babie (TY) Wolfs(NANOOK). I was very appreciative.. but... not with the obvious... one... Since I kinda like her but.. I have a girlfriend. Not only this, that same day. I argued with my best friend... I lost a really big poker game...

Someone help.. I think it is more like the Drastic... Emotional Change...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=602252