CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fighting a dog- recurrent dream by Tracey ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   11/9/2003 1:07:15 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   15,486
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=601936

Hi Ollie!

I didn't respond to your dream right away because I have this bias towards what dogs mean in dreams (because I know what they mean in MY dreams) - and thought that maybe it wouldnt' apply to you. But, I think I should tell you how I would take that if it were my dream!

I actually have had a 'fighting with a dog' dream before. Scary as hell!

In my dreams Dogs represent my Conscious mind (and cats represent my subconscious mind - it's been clearly illustrated to me a few times - but that could be just my personal meaning)....so your dream would say to me that you (your Essence Self) is fighting with your Conscious Self - the Ego part of you, the Rational part, the part that wants to stay in control.

Do you feel like you are trying to bring your Subconscious Self more to the fore right now? Like - are you delving deeper into things and wanting to reveal this inner you, use your intuition, Be in the Now (Conscious self always looks toward the future!), feel creative, spiritual etc...? If you do feel like you are changing in this way, the dog-fighting could show that your Conscious self is really battling against letting go of having full control. It's great that you are fighting back - I know you'll win! I think I told Ocean a week or so ago that she should have a talk with her Conscious self - and you could do this too, if you feel I'm on the right track.

Just tell your Conscious self that bringing your Subconscious self into a good equal relationship with your Conscious self will be good for all involved! (stroke your Conscious self's ego! ha.) A win-win situation. All will be happy etc etc...

Then see if you dog-fighting dreams go away....or pay attention to the next dream you have - maybe it will be of a dog and cat in equal relationship somehow! Keep me posted!

Tracey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=601936