CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Unable to move forward by Tracey ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   11/4/2003 12:47:04 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   12,553
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=601861

Very interesting Natalie...so you're still in the 'solving/solution' stage right now.

The exact dates I gave you were 'peak' times when Pluto was EXACTLY sextiling your Mars - but your Male side, Energy, Ego-self has been slowly transforming since late 2002....and all through 2003...peaking on those dates. So the energy is still VERY there today. Usually two weeks on either side of those dates are the most powerful. The dates given in 2004 are more like 'mopping up' energy. The Final transformation.

So...If I were you I would maybe do a bit of writing about what issues you felt came up (with help from the symbolism of Mars and Pluto. Your Mars always resides in the Family/childhood/past/mother/memories house. And transiting Pluto has just entered the Relationship and on-on-one house) Significantly - if you look at your chart - you'll see green transiting Pluto just over the horizon on the right of your chart. If you take a look at where Pluto was when you were born - you'll see Pluto in the 3rd house in Virgo...now....from 1967 to 2003 Pluto has taken all these years to travel from the 3rd house to the 7th house. See that? Basically, you desired, in this life to Transform your very Foundation and your inner/subjective self. That process is almost over because Pluto has now poked his head above the horizon in the 'outer/objective/worldly/public' part of the chart. So this is where you begin to come out of your subjectiveness and out into the World.

Let that Plutonic energy flow, Natalie...it is very healing.

I think that's it for now!

T

*if you do want to check out your chart use 'Extended Chart Making' and click on 'natal charts and transits' and use 'default' and 'koch house system' Click to show chart!

Astrodienst - free chart making - use Koch house system

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=601861